Disclaimer: I work in Google's Policy Team, developing multistakeholder cooperations for internet governance & policy themes, hence I want to point out that all the opinions and ruminations on this blog are mine, not Google's.


Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Best language school in Barcelona

In my constant search for spending my time with worthwhile activities, i consult my good friend Jan de Lassen (cool site with his pictures) who is a painter and who just recently opened the doors of what will be the best language school in Barcelona Spain - diloga. Jan's technique is really usefull and efficicent in braking the ice and actually make you speak. The school is located in one of Barcelonas best neighborhoods - Gracia - where you find small spanish plazas and an excellent street- & night-life .

For me it is a great opportunity to gather some hands on experience in entrepreneurship and get to work with really nice people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´d like to introduce you to my blog. Pop up as often as you feel like.

language course in Barcelona