Disclaimer: I work in Google's Policy Team, developing multistakeholder cooperations for internet governance & policy themes, hence I want to point out that all the opinions and ruminations on this blog are mine, not Google's.


Monday, February 18, 2008

Igloo's are more difficult

so as promised, i went up to Tahoe this weekend to build and sleep in an igloo. Having done my homework and after the success with the snow cave i felt rather confident my buddy Sean and I would be able to build a luxurious igloo in his front yard.
Well - igloo's and esp. the statics of the dome proved to be much more difficult to build. After 4,5 hours of sweat and cold we had to acknowledge our defeat - - - for this time!

@ Ipernity I put up some pix; and to prove that we didn't turn too melancholic there is also some from the mountain we climbed the next day. Apparently the locals have made it a tradition to hang up their underwear to the summit flag pole - so did I ;-)

No comments: