Disclaimer: I work in Google's Policy Team, developing multistakeholder cooperations for internet governance & policy themes, hence I want to point out that all the opinions and ruminations on this blog are mine, not Google's.


Friday, July 04, 2008

delicious visualizations

inspired by the hypergraph tool i blogged about in my last post i thought that delicious would be a great playground for this kind of visual navigation. and sure enough, there is a ton of really nice and (possibly :) usefull interfaces designed already. The only one's I handpicked:

Revealicious allows for pretty neat bubble network diagram style browsing of your bookmarks

Delicious Mind i haven't tried it out yet, but it looks like an awesome app which allows you to make a mindmap out of your delicious tags

please send me if you find widget style visualization in the hypergraph direction Please comment or contact me!

No comments: